Shipping & Returns
- All of our bare root roses are shipped dormant via FedEx.
- Shipping is Flat Rate to anywhere in the Contenential United States 1-5 plants $32, 6-10 plants $45, and 11 or more $70.
- You may select your preferred shipping week at checkout.
- Our shipping weeks for the 2018 Season are February 19th, 26th; March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th & April 2nd.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
- Most orders arrive within 3-4 business days from when you receive your tracking information.
- We want you to be happy and have a colorful rose in your garden so we guarantee our dormant bare root roses are true to name and grade.
- In order to insure success in growing your rose, we ask you to please, please, pretty please follow our recommended planting & storage instructions included with every order and detailed here.
- If any bare root rose purchased fails to leaf out with 90 days we will issue a one time credit for the purchase price.
- We must be notified within 90 days from the receipt of your rose if your rose has failed to leaf out in order to issue you a credit.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- To submit a refund request please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, order number, rose name, and any photos you have of the rose planted.
- We may ask you to ship the rose back to us for inspection.